Become a WERQ Dance Fitness Instructor
What is WERQ? | WERQ (pronounced “work”) is the fiercely fun dance fitness class based on pop, rock, and hip hop music. The WERQ warmup previews the dance steps used in class, and the WERQ cooldown includes balance and yoga inspired poses. Are you ready to WERQ?
What qualifications are required to teach WERQ? | WERQ Fitness requires all Licensed WERQ Instructors to hold a current and valid nationally accredited Fitness Certification. Inquire here: email@example.com.
How do I become a Licensed WERQ Instructor?
1) Meet the Fitness Requirement.
2) Attend a WERQ Instructor Training.
3) Join the WERQforce.
What is the WERQforce? | The WERQforce is the WERQ Instructor Community. All Licensed WERQ Instructors are required to be a member of the WERQforce to stay licensed. WERQ is a prechoreographed dance fitness class with an extensive online choreography library available only to the WERQforce. The online library is updated weekly, so instructors get fresh choreography via smart phone, tablet, and computer. Instructors purchase their own music. With over 150 videos available, there are endless combinations of playlists.
How much is the WERQforce? | $10/month includes: License to teach WERQ anywhere, access to WERQ marketing materials, an Instructor Profile on WERQfitness.com, discounts on WERQgear, access to the members-only blog including video tutorials, and WERQforce Newsletter.There are no licensing fees.
About WERQ Instructor Training | $199* includes Continuing Education Credits (6.0 AFAA/ 0.7 ACE), WERQ Master Class and the Official WERQ Training Manual. Training reviews the Concepts of WERQ, the Signature WERQ Warmup and Cooldown, Choreography Design, and The 3Q1™ Method of Cueing and How To Join the WERQforce. (*Subject to change). Register at www.WERQfitness.com.
What makes the WERQ® format unique in the dance fitness industry? | There are many dance fitness formats taught worldwide today each offering something unique.
- WERQ classes are taught ONLY by Certified Fitness Professionals.
- WERQ® is a prechoreographed dance fitness class based on achievable, accessible choreography. Routines are set and provided to WERQ Instructors who belong to the WERQforce.
- The music you hear in WERQ® is highly recognizable, popular, and current pop, rock, and hip hop music.
- WERQ classes are consistently cued according to The 3Q1 Method™ of cueing making classes easy for participants to follow.